Alban Cambe grew up in Brittany, a granitic region of Western France. Without knowing the word « Bushcraft », his grand-mother put a piece of Rumex acetosa in his mouth when was only 8. She then showed him wild carrots and pignuts…
His readings involved a lot of Sherlock Holmes stories, H.P Lovecraft’s and Stephen King’s writings, european comics such as Tintin, Blake and Mortimer but also the Batman series.
During his studies at college, he rediscovered natural resources such as plants and rocks. He became a Science Teacher in 2012, teaching Bushcraft to teenagers.
Alban is the author of « Nature Aventure Survie », the french reference book of Bushcraft. Since 2016, he writes for « Survival Magazine » dealing with outdoors and bushcraft. He writes about what he loves the most : Nature, Ecology and Horror stories.
Alban is also the founder of the NPO « Nature Aventure Survie » which focuses on teaching Bushcraft throughout France.
- See all of his writings here
- Learn more about Alban’s Bushcraft blog
- Listen to Alban’s podcast (available on iTunes, Soundcloud & Android)
- Check his Amazon page
- You might want to watch his Youtube channel
- If you want Alban to review some outdoor/bushcraft/tactical gear, please go to this page
Les derniers articles par Alban Cambe (tout voir)
- Al Kavadlo et les callisthénies – Podcast #29 - 23 janvier 2020
- Thomas Baffault – S02E12 – Décembre 2019 - 17 décembre 2019
- L’hypothermie, un mal insidieux : s’en prémunir et réagir - 16 décembre 2019